Crack look print silkscreens
Addictive way to add detail to your polymer clay designs. Dimensions are 8cm x 11.5cm.
How to use your silk screen:
- Place the silk screen shiny side down on your polymer clay unbaked slab. Or whatever surface you are using. (make sure the Moiko name is face up).
- Take a small amount of acrylic paint (Heavy body acrylic paint is recommend).
- Spread the paint across the stencil gently and neatly with an old credit card or similar.
- Remove the stencil, lifting it up on one corner slowly.
- Immediately after use, clean your silkscreen in cold water. Do not allow the paint to dry on your screen. Allow your silk screen to completely dry before using again.
- Cut and create your pieces, bake as per usual if using on polymer clay.
NOTE: It is advisable to seal your silkscreen painted pieces once baked. I use and recommend Cernit Matte, this can be found at 2wards Polymer Clay Australia or Ebay.
All orders are posted with tracking